Release Notes - FuelsManager Aviation Version 7.1 Service Pack 5
Release Date - 05.13
The enhancements delivered in this release include the following:
- Support for the Honeywell Dolphin 99EX handheld
- Support for the Intermec CN70
- Calculated Add low and high flow digital output permissive that may be used for aviation transactions
In addition to these enhancements, this release includes several bug fixes and improved DCU communication fixes for both the IntoPlane Client and the Varec Wireless DCU.
- Enhancement to the Enterprise Export feature to send email notification to a configured list of email addresses in the event export errors are generated.
- Enhancement to the Enterprise Export feature to send transactions to two different Aviation Enterprise systems. The two systems could be two legacy Aviation Enterprise systems, two Cirrus Enterprise systems, or one of each type.
- Enhancement to the Accounting system that allows users to mark which transfer transactions to exclude from the End of Month (EOM) adjustment calculations.
- Enhancement to the Accounting system that allows users to print the new Inventory Reconciliation End of Month A4A report. Users can now select whether to print the standard Inventory Reconciliation report or the new A4A report. If only one of these reports exists on the system, the application does not require the user to select the report, and simply attempt to print the report automatically.
- Enhancement to the IntoPlane client to send a calculated add permissive command to the WDCU for Aviation transactions. The permissive command causes the DCU to send a digital output signal. Users may use the digital signal for any purpose they choose. Along with the permissive command, the IntoPlane client also sends a maximum volume throughput value and a permissive timeout value. These values are stored in the DCU upon configuration of the DCU. If these values are exceeded the DCU will disable the digital output signal.
- Enhancement to the IntoPlane client that runs on the Honeywell Dolphin 99EX handheld computer with the same features as the LXE MX9.
- Enhancement to the IntoPlane client that no longer supports software license keys. This means that the PocketLicStd.dll file can be removed from the application folder on the handheld client.
- Enhancement to the IntoPlane client to allow the user to configure whether to send the LCR Reset command to DCUís with firmware earlier than WDCU2_02.
- Resolved the issue to remove deprecated NetMotion client API functions from IntoPlane to allow support the latest NetMotion client software.
- A new tool called the FMDensityEnforcer has been implemented that monitors the latest operational product density value stored in the database. If that density has not been updated after a configurable time of day, the tool displays a density entry window that consumes the entire workspace area for Dispatch users only. Users are not be able to interact with any other window except the density entry page. No changes were made to Dispatch to support this feature, but the Configuration tool was updated to allow the entry of fuel density for each product.
- Enhanced the core applications (Dispatch, FSAdministration, IntoPlane, and IntoPlane Express) so they can be configured to wait until the FuelsManager Aviation Services Manager service has completely started all configured Aviation services. This feature is configurable to be ON or OFF.
- Resolved an issue in Accounting that MGR to MGR transfers do not cause incorrect accounting journals after refresh.
- Resolved an issue in the Meter Reconciliation screen, using the ìspinner controlî to increase the value of ìLimit Toî from ì999î would produce ì1,000î. (The comma produced an error message that this value is not a number.)
- Resolved various bugs during testing of Cirrus/FMAE Migration.
- Resolved an issue in Dispatch (RSM.exe) related to the STA being set to the ETA when using the multiple-dispatch feature.
- Resolved an issue where duplicate issue transactions being received from the daily accounting import file.
- Resolved the issue where MD8D aircraft type with zero arrival fuel does not detect the redistribution of block fuel load.
- Resolved the issue for electronic meters EMR and LMR, the DCU Configuration pulse ratio field should not be a configurable setting.
- Resolved the issue that improved the notification of server connection failures.
- Resolved the issue in IntoPlane client that properly displays a message to inform the user if it cannot retrieve the DCU tag instead of reporting a DCU Tag Mismatch.
- Resolved the issue to ensure that the IntoPlane client sends the LCR Activate/Deactivate Commands properly.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to allow the user to configure whether to display the Windows Start bar on the Honeywell 99EX.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to properly get the Calc(N) and Low Flow(N) values in the event that the connection to the DCU is lost and then reacquired.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to trim all leading and trailing spaces from the Ship Number before validating the value.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to make sure that FSRArchive.csv and all other log files properly wrap so that they do not exceed the size limit specified in the INI file.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane to properly handle the Flight Refresh button on the Select Flight screen when the IntoPlane client is not actively testing for connectivity.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to gracefully handle .dat files that have zero bytes in the file.
- Resolved the issue to update IntoPlane client to prevent AFSBusServ from recording an event log error when fuel audit logs are sent to the server.
- Resolved the issue to ensure the IntoPlane client disables all calculated add permissive signals, and resets the calculated add process for a DCU in the event the user wants to get the Meter Start value while a DCU is actively processing a transaction.
- Resolved the issue on the flight selection screen, when a flight number is typed, followed by a click of ì>>î the flight selected was always the first flight on the list.
- Resolved the issue on the flight selection screen, the ìDeleteî button was sometimes active when no flight was selected and not active when a flight was selected.
- Resolved the issue for MX9, when going in and out of resume/suspend, the users sometimes get a dialog that states the "PC Card in Slot" for the network is unavailable.
- Resolved the issue to ensures that the IntoPlane client sends the GSE Permissive signal to the DCU.
- Resolved the issue to update the client where users were missing completed transactions when operating in Batch mode.
- Resolved the issue to ensure that when editing values on the Arrival Gauge, Require Gauge, Final Gauge, Meter Start, or Meter Stop screens, fuel load updates are not processed. This prevents the loss of focus on those screens.
- Resolved the issue to ensure that if a flight is completed on the server, the IntoPlane client detects this condition, reports to the user, and prevents any further operations on the transaction. This prevents duplicate transactions from being sent to the server.
- Resolved the issue to prevent alerts from being generated on the server when the IntoPlane client attempts to send fueling updates for a transaction that is manually created on the handheld.
- Resolved the issue to ensure that the station ID in the FSR always remains consistent with the INI ìDefault Station IDî. This allows users to specify the ìStationIDî field in the ticket template file for printing the correct origin value.
- Resolved the issue in IntoPlane-Express where the density value entered does not get populated in the Daily Fuel Transactions file. The density always comes in as zero.
- Resolved the issue to Update the Delta FEDS interface to preserve the FTZ setting on a flight already in Dispatch.