Release Notes - FuelsManager Aviation Version 7.1 Service Pack 6
Release Date - 06.14
The enhancements delivered in this release include the following:
- Support for the Honeywell Thor VM1 – Truck Mounted Computer
- Support for the Varec 8220
- Load Rack transaction with Truck Inventory Tracking
- Inclusion of operational fueling data into the FuelsManager Enterprise
- Support for new A4 Net Volume Calculations standards
- Enhanced General Aviation screen flow in the IntoPlane application
This release also includes several bug fixes and improved DCU communication fixes for both the IntoPlane Client and the Varec Wireless DCU.
- The FuelsManager Aviation Accounting system has been updated to import additional operational fields collected by the IntoPlane client for Issue, Defuel, and Load Rack transaction types.
- The FuelsManager Aviation Enterprise Export feature has been updated to send additional operational fields collected by the IntoPlane client to the latest FuelsManager Enterprise System.
- The FuelsManager Aviation Accounting system has been updated to support compliance with new A4A 123 Accounting standards.
- The FuelsManager Aviation Dispatch system has been updated to display a near real time fuel pumping percentage completion for a flight based on the gross calculated add.
- The FuelsManager Aviation Dispatch system has been updated to display the current inventory for a tanker.
- The IntoPlane Truck client has been updated to support the Honeywell Thor VM1.
- The IntoPlane Truck client has been updated to support the enhanced Varec 8220 DCU.
- The IntoPlane Truck and Mobile clients have been updated to support the creation of load rack transactions.
- The IntoPlane Truck and Mobile clients have been updated with a more streamlined data entry process for General Aviation transactions and the ability to support dual meter environments for General Aviation transactions.
- The journal refresh feature honors the precision configuration for the selected product.
- The FMAE Client Interface has been updated to gracefully handle transactions that have a product stored, but the product is not configured in the Accounting system. The interface now includes the erred transaction as part of the error reporting result set.
- The inventory reconciliation feature honors the precision configuration for the selected product.
- The IntoPlane client has been updated to prevent the application from slowing down at the end of a typical day of operations. This bug was related to a problem found in the background process for updating vehicle information.
- The IntoPlane client has been updated to resolve an issue associated with the RTD being reset if the user reconnects to a DCU while in the middle of an active fueling transaction.