Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.0
Release Date - 08.05
This release provided enhancements and addressed issues from v6.0.
- Enhancements to the Operator interface that provides optimized access to common user functions using a user configurable task groups and toolbar.
- Enhancements to the User configurable alarm toolbar that can re-sized or hidden to maximize screen real estate.
- Enhancements to the pop-up notification of alarms using Windows toolbar, allowing for operator notification of alarms even if the Operator interface program is minimized.
- Enhancements to the Web server interface allows users to access inventory data, custom graphics, and reports using the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser.
- Enhancements to the Enterprise Edition that collects data from multiple FuelsManager Professional or Standard systems and provides access to this data using the Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser.
- Enhancements to the native communications driver that provides an interface to the Enraf 858 CIU.
- Enhancements to the profiling support for Varec 6000 series servo gauge.
- Enhancements to the support for function code 08, diagnostic code 00 to Modbus Slave communications driver.
- Enhancements to the Historical reports to use Crystal Report v9.0 viewer.
- Enhanced the Point Browse feature to allow the user to display multiple point/parameters at the same time.
- Enhanced the creation of default FuelsManager security file to add the currently logged on user at the time Operate or Configuration are first run.
- Enhancements to the FMKeyRead tool providing a means of reading the configuration of the revised hardware license keys.
- Added the ability to select between OPC v1.0 and OPC v2.0 servers.
- Added ability to select Standard Density units for polynomial correction method.
- Resolved the issue with the Modbus Master communications driver to allow user to specify word order used when packing floating point numbers into Modbus registers.
- Resolved the issue using bitfield data type points with the Modbus Master communications driver.
- Resolved the issue with Whessoe Bus communications driver to correctly process retries for level and temperature data values failures.
- Resolved the issue with Throughput calculator that would cause error message when attempting to run calculation.
- Resolved the issue with the memory leak in FuelsManager FMDmp application.
- Resolved the issue that caused FuelsManager FMDmp application to hang when launched from the Operator Interface About dialog box.
- Resolved the issue with the polynomial sphere volume calculation methods to allow use of Transfer by Volume tank mode.
- Resolved the issue with the processing of polynomial sphere page that would prevent the user from being able to exit the page after making a change.
- Resolved the issue with the hand gauge data entry in product movement system, including:
- Density and Standard Density difference rows were incorrect on the Start and End Data pages in Edit Handgauge dialog.
- Time/Date column in the Edit Handgauge dialog should be Date\Time.
- Employee ID field displays incorrectly on the End Data page.
- Resolved the issue with the Movement Summary column filter selection dialog show duplicates.
- Resolved the issue with the Leak Detection module being unable to access the historical database when running under Window XP SP2.
- Resolved the issue with updating archive databases if the regional options are not set to U.S. English.
- Resolved the issue with the Movement server modified to be XP SP2 compatible.
- Resolved the issue with points not being updated in Operate after assigning them to OPC.
- Resolved the issue with the FMDataManager crashing when exiting after adding or removing assignments to OPC.
- Resolved the issue that prevented translation of source units when forcing values.
- Resolved the issue with optimizing the OPC interface to provide speed enhancements.
- Resolved the issue with the Modbus Master Maintenance dialog not updating in Windows XP.
- Resolved the issue with the Handle leak isolated and fixed in the tank command processing that could result in an operate lockup when issuing a command.
- Resolved the issue with the tank import routine that would not set the value of corrected volume engineering units to match those in the database configuration file.
- Resolved the issue with several mutex lineup problems that could result in FMDataManager being locked on a mutex for 2 minutes, effectively stopping the system.
- Resolved the issue with changing volume calculation routines to use the correct variable for determining the destination engineering units.
- Resolved the issue with Tank points being created with the first translation table instead of none.
- Resolved the issue with source assignment import/export not importing OPC assignments or translation tables.
- Resolved the issue with Input/Output points not importing translation tables.
- Resolved the issue with the export of products including extra lines after each product.
- Resolved the issue with Alarm Bar/Summary not displaying alarms in categories greater than 16.
- Resolved the issue resulting in an error message "Error opening bitmap" when multiple large bitmaps are used in operator displays and the operator switches back and forth between such screens without closing previous screens.
- Resolved the issue with start time in the movement summary not displaying in the movement summary but being shown on the movement history and reports.
- Resolved the issue with the Historical Trend pen selection in Operate not displaying Vapor Press P3.
- Resolved the issue with the FMSim tool when using Chinese native language.
- Resolved the issue with the FMDmp diagnostic tool where certain parts of the diagnostic data were not being captured.
- Resolved the issue with the alarm lens problem that would cause the alarm lens to continue to flash even though all alarms had been acknowledged.
- Resolved the issue with the scaling problem with graphics that would cause bitmaps to distort when down-sized.
- Resolved the issue with abort in FMDataManager that could occur when starting with an empty database.