Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.5 Service Pack 1, Software Update 1
Release Date - 01.11
This service pack resolved the following issues across the system.
- This release corrects the issue where the system was not logging multiple card-ins by the same user.
- This release corrects the Invalid date error when adding a new driver or trailer.
- This release prevents previously authorized companies from appearing in the selection list when assigning Authorized companies to products.
- This release assigns Data Dictionary keys to “Query Writer”.
- This release corrects the error message when creating new equipment, or modifying existing equipment, with unassigned product, unassigned fuel card, or unassigned company.
- This release corrects the problem where Terminal Automation hangs when a call is issued to the following OPC Servers to modify a device:
- This release corrects the delay in displaying the Transaction Detail.
- This release corrects the issue with using the Spanish language pack under Windows 7.
- This release corrects the issue with printing screens from Operate under Windows 7.
- This release corrects the issue where footnotes did not accept state assignments.
- This release corrects the problem where the Tracking Product cannot be set to <None> on the Product General page.