Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.5 Service Pack 1, Software Update 2
Release Date - 11.11
This service pack resolved the following issues across the system.
- Corrected the issue where a terminal closeout is not received due to a network connection problem or other problem. The closeout retries until a copy to the final destination is successful.
- Corrected the issue where the print dialog was printing when the Print Display function on the menu was initiated.
- Corrected the issue where multiple logins were required after FuelsManager timed out.
- Corrected the issue where imports to the Data Dictionary failed if the import contained more than 50 characters.
- Corrected the issue when certain texts cannot be changed when the Data Dictionary is enabled.
- Corrected the issue when running 2 company queries back to back.
- Added the Modify Equipment Data right to correct an issue with Modify OPC Server permission to modify sites and site groups.
- Corrected the issue where some equipment (trailers) were unable to edit when assigned to certain companies.
- Corrected the issue with mismatched commas and periods in weights and measurements.
- Corrected the issue when a second card is swiped, it is not processed. This fix reads every card swipe.
- Corrected the issue where calculations for treat rates and presets at the Accuload did not match the Bill of Lading and other reports.