Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.5 Service Pack 1, Software Update 2
Release Date - 11.12
This service pack applies to FuelsManager Oil & gas Terminal Automation Edition features.
- Corrects an error where TCP/IP communications with Accuload.Net devices would not function.
- Improve error reporting for various fault conditions.
- Fix quantity rounding to correct a discrepancy between line item and sub-line item totals on manual BOLs.
- Allow loading of products for which no PIDX authorization is available when PIDX Denial Override is configured.
- Prevent transactions from being entered on a day which has been closed out.
- Sets the site configurable variable, Card Timeout, as “do not time driver out” when set to zero.
- Improve performance when editing a product.
- Implements multiple product support for the Varec DET-based offload station.
- Addresses the unbounded growth of the database transaction log file.
- Prevents offloading against a supply order with insufficient remaining quantity to contain the offload.
- Removed the option to offload a second batch during a single transaction.