Release Notes - FuelsManager Oil & Gas Version 7.5 Service Pack 3
Release Date - 06.13
This service pack applies to FuelsManager's inventory management feature set and includes the following items:
- Alternate Alarm Line
- Improved Archive Manager
- Enhanced Security administration
- Enhanced graphics and placement in the graphic view
- New functions for translators
- MODD communication driver support
- Enhance the system to support alarm lines that the user can select.
- Change Fail symbol for loss of connection to an OPC server to OPC Fail.
- Change FMSystemManager to authenticate against local FMSecurity if the primary resource server is not available.
- Modify Operate to support up to 4 multiple monitors.
- In the Security application, add the ability to sort Groups, User, and Categories in alphabetical order.
- In Archive Manager, modify to write data on change of state.
- Add capability to use bit masking operations for translations.
- Modify security settings to limit personnel from running FM applications based on security setting by System name.
- Add ability to set Tank Command from graphical tank group display.
- Modify the flow indicator lights in Tank Group so they can be more easily seen and appear to relate to the tank command icon.
- Add IO Fail filtering to FM Modbus device drivers.
- Updated Volume Correction Tables.
- ASTM 4311 2009:
- Asphalt -> ASTM D4311 C 2009
- Asphalt -> ASTM D4311 F 2009
- ASTM D1555 2009:
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Benzene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Toluene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Styrene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Cyclo-Hexane
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> o-Xylene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Mixed-Xylene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> p-Xylene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Ethyl-Benzene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> Cumene
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> 300F/148.9C Aromatic
- ASTM D1555 F 2009 -> 350F/176.7C Aromatic
- OPC Server Source Select window modified to allow manual entry of a computer name. The Browse option is still available.
- Resolved the issue where quiet time setting was executing in seconds instead of minutes. Quiet time settings now execute in minutes.
- Resolved the issue where the VCF was changed to 1.0000 after a manually entered start level was entered. The VCF now retains the original setting when a start level is entered manually.